1) How can I register with the Rokin store? To register and purchase from our online store is very easy. Simply click on ‘Log in’ and ‘CREATE AN ACCOUNT’. Provide the required contact information and choose your own password.
2) What happens if I can’t register? Just click on the links for customer service and fill up the form to ask us a question.
3) What means of payment do you accept? At the moment we only accept payment by PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER. Please visit www.paypal.com to create an account. All you need is an email address and a debit/credit card. If you wish to pay by bank transfer see the details below:
Bank transfer details: Bank: Sabadell Atlantico IBAN: ES61 0081 5097 1100 0119 0020 SWIFT: BSABESBB
To speed up the process, please send us the proof of payment to email@example.com immediately after placing the order so we monitor payment and process the order swiftly.
4) What should I do if I am not sure about the size to buy? Refer to our size guide or just ask us a question.
5) How do I know that my order has been received and is being processed? If the order has been placed correctly you will receive an order confirmation by email.
6) When will I receive my order? Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. As soon as the order is ready for pickup by our partner carrier you will receive an email with the tracking nr.
7) What happens if I need to return my shoes? Please read our instructions on how to return shoes for exchange or refund here.
8) Can I return my shoes for a refund? Yes, but the shoes need to be returned in perfect condition. It is imperative that the returned item is in its original state; it cannot have been used or damaged. It must have all of its labels and original packaging, as well as any other items that were included in the original box.
9) How do I know my exchange or refund is being dealt with? We will update you by email of every step, when the shoes are received, when they are ready to be exchanged and when ultimately a refund will be provided.
10) What to do if the pair I want is not in stock? Just fill up the form to ask us a question and make sure to quote the style SKU ref., colour and size.
11) What if my order is wrong? Every now and then mistakes do happen and if we have shipped the wrong item we will be responsible for the exchange. We will provide the customer with a RMA ref. and a prepaid Airway bill by our partner carrier UPS, that the customer will place on the box that is to be returned. It may be necessary for the customer to call the local UPS service for pickup.
12) Can I order over the phone? We are unable to take orders by phone at the moment.
13) Do I have to pay import duties and custom charges? Any charges will be applied to products as soon as they enter their destination country. These charges will have to be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we cannot provide our customers with any indication of these charges. They vary from country to country and depend on declared value of the product.
14) How long has Rokin been going and where is it from? Rokin was established in 2006 in Sweden. It has been produced in Portugal, in the area of Porto, by the same couple of factories, since then. One factory specializes in boots and the other in more casual styles.
15) Do you guarantee your products? We guarantee the premium quality of all our products but In case something wrong happens to your shoes please let us know immediately by filling up the questionnaire in the customer Service page.
16) What materials do you use in making Rokin? Do you produce vegan shoes? We only use the best, premium leathers and components to manufacture Rokin. All sourced locally in Portugal and Italy. We don’t produce vegan shoes.
17) How should I care for my shoes? Read our page on Shoe care here.
18) Do you accept contributions to your website? The website is curated by Rokin’s brand director. Still, get in touch with us by email to send us relevant material for review.